Security and Confidentiality Policy
We understand that information security is a key point in successful cooperation between companies.
Since our establishment a range of special security policies to be followed by employees, contractors, consultants, temporaries, and other professionals at Techview have been defined.
Effective security for us is a team effort involving the participation and support of every Techview employee and affiliate who deals with information and/or information systems.
Among our security policies the following ones are the most important: Confidentiality Obligations and Commitments
- We do not disclose, sell or transfer your information to any third party whatever the circumstances are. All information remains strictly confidential and is stored encrypted in our office data storage.
- Confidentiality of information is legally secured by signing a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). This is a mandatory part of our project approach. Furthermore, NDA may be specifically re-designed to suite your particular needs.
- Each employee must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement and is asked to review and acknowledge this agreement annually. Also we screen all employees for criminal background, civil action, any discrepancy in resume, experience, education, references and interviews.
- Our clients' identities and privacy are known only to the authorized persons as designated by the client.
- We deal only with approved reputable suppliers, vendors and service providers.
- We provide service in the areas of competence. If any part of the project is outside of our area of competency, we will refer you to a reputable and qualified vendor.
- We do not use knowingly any software that is obtained either illegally or unethically.
- We will not use client information for personal, financial, or other profit. We do use the property of a client only in ways properly authorized, and with the client's knowledge and consent.
- We will identify, document, and report to the client promptly if, in our opinion, a project is likely to fail, to prove too expensive, to violate intellectual property law, or otherwise to be problematic.
- We work to follow professional standards, when available, that are most appropriate for the task at hand, departing from these only when ethically or technically justified.
- We ensure realistic quantitative estimates of cost, scheduling, personnel, quality and outcomes on any project on which we work or propose to work and provide an uncertainty assessment of these estimates. Also we ensure adequate testing, debugging, and review of software and related documents on which we work.
- We ensure good management for any project on which we work, including effective procedures for promotion of quality and reduction of risk.
- We keep our technical skills, knowledge, and competencies up to date, and will work to improve any flaws before they can affect the quality of the services that we provide to our clients.
By virtue of having worked with a global clientele, Techview Web Solutions has acquired considerable expertise in a various web technologies.
Techview continuously undertakes a comprehensive technology scan to evaluate the possible impact of new and emerging technologies on our clients' businesses.
The table below provides a brief overview of the Techview Web